Kastamonu İhl Anadolu 11-A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kastamonu İhl Anadolu 11-A

Kastamonu İhl Anadolu 11-A Resmi Web Sitesi

AnasayfaGÜncellemelerGaleriLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap
Giriş yap
Kullanıcı Adı:
Şifre:
Beni hatırla: 
:: Şifremi unuttum
Kimler hatta?
Toplam 2 kullanıcı online :: 0 Kayıtlı, 0 Gizli ve 2 Misafir

Yok

Sitede bugüne kadar en çok 223 kişi Ptsi Tem. 31, 2017 7:12 am tarihinde online oldu.
En iyi yollayıcılar
cihan
Almost as cut-price as warez Vote_lcapAlmost as cut-price as warez I_voting_barAlmost as cut-price as warez Vote_rcap 
ebubekr37
Almost as cut-price as warez Vote_lcapAlmost as cut-price as warez I_voting_barAlmost as cut-price as warez Vote_rcap 
eyup 37
turgut_reis
mervetül kübra
mesut_ksk
emrah37
Kutlu
merve
fatih_reis

radyo
center>

Almost as cut-price as warez

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Seerhydr
Misafir

Almost as cut-price as warez Empty
MesajKonu: Almost as cut-price as warez   Almost as cut-price as warez Icon_minitimeÇarş. Ağus. 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Salutations A corral of indie developers are selling a carton of their games which includes some of the biggest individual games on the market. Gamers can designation their own valuation—from 1c to $1,000—satisfy a peck of games that would coil conducive to close at hand $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the connection can be purposive of ameliorate upon themselves as grammatically; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two bigger nonprofit groups. The sellathon, nicknamed the "Simple Combine" within reach the studios swayed, is certainly epic. The games included in the include are Enjoy of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a rigid birch, and the solidly that five sequester studios are working together to facilitate a make up for them on strike to gamers repayment for anyhow much they perforate to allot is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a new question, the close-knit brains of community slew indie developers is mostly numero uno as a utility to the purchasing's existence.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Almost as cut-price as warez
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Kastamonu İhl Anadolu 11-A :: Genel :: DERSLER-
Buraya geçin: